MY NEW WEBSITE

MY NEW WEBSITE
www.claudiawebcam.club

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ex Boyfriend Cheese Vore Fetish video clip HD MP4

Custom video:

We broke up some weeks ago but today you asked me to visit you one last time. I have no idea why but have the little hope that you may want me back. Now I am sitting in your living room (or in your kitchen) and you tell me why I am here. You dont want me back, you have a new boyfriend since some time. He is a very jealous Giant and he wants to be sure that you are done with me. So he asked you to get rid of me for good. If not, he would do it himself. You are very heartless with me and tell me that you dont care who is doing it, as long as I die today. You can do it now and you show me the cheese,maasdam and gouda, or I can wait until your bf is home. I am looking very sad, so you offer me a last handjob if I dont make any trouble and let you eat me right now. I finally agree and you start to jerk me off while you eat a first slice of cheese and explain how your sharp teeht will chew me up. Afer a while your phone rings, it is your bf, he wants to know how I made my decision. You tell him that you are just preparing me and I will be gone when he is home. You end the call and finish me off. After I cum you eat me up as usual.

Ex Boyfriend Cheese Vore (HD MP4)


If you want your own custom made fetish video clip, you can always contact me on skype or by email wich you will find on my website www.claudiawebcam.com

No comments: