MY NEW WEBSITE

MY NEW WEBSITE
www.claudiawebcam.club

Monday, October 28, 2013

BOB



I would like to introduce you to Bob. Bob is my partner in the live couple show. He is not my real partner,not my fiancé neither is he my husband.

He is a good friend of mine,he is Dutch,single,loves a tongue and finger up his ass from time to time and enjoys eating pussy and fuck.
So from being my good friend, one day we (i) decided to also try out sex together,so we became fuckbuddys,because we both had a good time, without any strings attached. So we know eachother very well, so we know how to turn each other on,and also where the limits are from one and another.

We both love to have sex in front of the cam, otherwise we would not be doing it!
It is very hard to find someone to work with in front of the camara, especially a man, because if his dick wont get hard, i have a problem with the person who booked show.
I know i will not have that problem, as Bob is a tipical 35 year old..........: always horny.

When someone wants a cumshot of Bob, and i know that he just came before, i will also tell honestly.
I do not like to get money without being able to give what is expected.

Bob will not be available 24/7 365 days a year, but the days that he will be i will tell you always in the section couple show


No comments: